Thomas and Deborah Werner Scholarship
The Thomas and Deborah Werner Scholarship supports incoming, direct admit freshmen in the Kelley School of Business who is actively pursuing majors in accounting and/or marketing. Special consideration will be given to underrepresented populations. Preference is given to qualified females.
- Incoming, direct admit freshman at Indiana University Bloomington
- Enrolled full-time
- Actively pursuing a declared undergraduate major in accounting and/or marketing
- Special consideration will be given to underrepresented populations, including but not limited to financially challenged students, and/or students with diverse cultural experiences
- Preference to females
- Preference to students who have demonstrated financial need
- Potentially renewable if specific requirements are met
No application required - incoming Direct Admit freshmen are automatically considered for this award.