Praeger Family Scholarship
The Praeger Family Scholarship was established in 2016 to support academically meritorious undergraduate business majors with financial need at Indiana University Bloomington who are pursuing declared majors in accounting and/or finance. Preference is given to females.
- Incoming, direct admit freshman
- Undergraduate business major at IU Bloomington
- Actively pursuing declared major in accounting and/or finance
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrated financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Special consideration given to underrepresented populations, including but not limited to financially challenged students, and/or students with diverse cultural experiences
- Preference to females
- Potentially renewable if specific requirements are met
No application required - incoming Direct Admit freshmen are automatically considered for this award.