Regions Bank Scholarship
Regions Bank established this scholarship to support outstanding undergraduate business majors on the Bloomington campus who are residents of Indiana, citizens of the United States and who are pursuing majors in finance or entrepreneurship & corporate innovation. Recipients must also maintain a cumulative program GPA of 3.0 or better and have demonstrated volunteer experience or be actively engaged in volunteer/civic engagement opportunities.
- Undergraduate business student on the Bloomington campus
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate major in finance and/or entrepreneurship & corporate innovation
- Resident of Indiana
- Citizen of the United States
- Maintain a cumulative program GPA of 3.0 or better
- Have demonstrated volunteer experience or be actively engaged in volunteer/civic engagement opportunities
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.