Michael E. Lanter Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2015 as a memorial to Michael E. Lanter (BS ’06) by his family and friends. It supports undergraduate business majors in the Kelley School of Business Bloomington who are juniors as well as members of the Investment Banking Workshop. Recipients must meet specific GPA requirements.
- Undergraduate student in the Kelley School of Business who is pursuing a major in business
- Junior class standing during the award year
- Member of the Kelley Investment Banking Workshop
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- May receive more than once if specific requirements are met
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Use the drop down box provided on the application to indicate a specific interest in the Michael E. Lanter Memorial Scholarship.