Robert E. Rainsberger Scholarship in Accounting and Finance
The Robert E. Rainsberger Scholarship in Accounting and Finance was established to support outstanding undergraduate business majors with demonstrated financial need who are from specified Indiana counties and who plan to pursue undergraduate majors in accounting and/or finance.
- Undergraduate business major
- Actively pursuing a declared major in accounting and/or finance
- Demonstrated financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Resident of one of the following Indiana counties: Lake, Porter, Jasper or Newton
- First preference to students graduating from one of the following high schools: Hanover Central High School in Cedar Lake, Crown Point High School in Crown Point, Hebron High School in Hebron, Lowell High School in Lowell, Rensselaer Central High School in Rensselaer, North Newton Junior/Senior High School in Morocco or Kankakee Valley High School in Wheatfield
- Second preference to students who have at least one of the following qualities: Demonstrated leadership, a record of academic excellence, first generation college student, or the ability to overcome obstacles.
- May be received more than once
No special application process is required for freshmen. Incoming, direct admit students who meet the aforementioned criteria are automatically considered.
Current business majors should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.