Patricia R. Miller Scholarship
Vera Bradley established this scholarship to honor the unparalleled innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and inspirational dedication of Patricia Miller (B.S. Education, '60), the co-founder of Vera Bradley. Recipients are undergraduate business majors at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington who have demonstrated financial need and who have a record of academic excellence. Preference is given to qualified female students, with first preference going to residents of Indiana.
- Undergraduate business major enrolled at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Demonstrated financial need via the FAFSA
- Minimum program GPA of 3.0
- First preference to qualified female students who are residents of the State of Indiana
- Second preference to qualified female students who are not residents of the State of Indiana
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.