Cottrell Family Overseas Study Scholarship
The Cottrell Family Overseas Study Scholarship was established in 2013 to support undergraduate accounting majors from Indiana who are participating in IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study programs. Special consideration is given to qualified students in need of financial assistance to participate in the overseas study program.
- Undergraduate business major at IU Bloomington
- Actively pursuing a declared undergraduate major in accounting
- Indiana resident for billing purposes
- Participating in an IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program as part of an educational experience for a semester, academic year, or summer study
- Special consideration is given to qualified applicants who need financial support to participate in the program
- Not renewable
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Use the drop down box provided on the application to indicate a specific interest in this scholarship.