William R. and Patricia L. Verhagen Study Abroad Scholarship Fund
William R. and Patricia L Verhagen established this scholarship in 2013 to support Kelley School of Business Bloomington students who participate in IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study programs.
- Undergraduate business major enrolled at IU Bloomington
- Acceptance to and enrollment in an IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program
- Citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States
- Possess a minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.3
- Demonstrate sufficient financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring through September 28.
Students who plan to study abroad during the award year should indicate a specific interest in the Verhagen Study Abroad Scholarship via the drop down box provided on the application.