E. Keith Moore International Study Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2013 by the Moore family to honor the legacy of E. Keith Moore. It support qualified undergraduate business students who are studying abroad. The scholarship is non-renewable.
- Undergraduate business major who is participating in an IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program as part of an educational experience
- Citizen of the United States
- Resident of Indiana who graduated from an Indiana high school
- Demonstrated financial need
- Priority consideration will be given to students who are from Brown, Bartholomew and Vanderburgh counties in Indiana
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Please use the drop down box provided on the application to indicate a specific interest in this scholarship. Only students who have been admitted to the Kelley School of Business Bloomington at that time of selection will be considered.