Hurwich Family Overseas Study Scholarship
The Hurwich Family Scholarship was established in 2012 to support qualified undergraduate business majors participating in IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study programs.
- IU Bloomington undergraduate business major pursuing majors in accounting and/or finance
- Participant in an IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program
- Citizen of the United States
- Junior (third year student) or Senior (fourth year student)
- Demonstrated financial need
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.3
- special consideration will be given to students who are actively involved in student organizations
- The scholarship is non-renewable
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Please use the drop down box provided on the application to indicate a specific interest in this scholarship.