Giblin Family Scholarship
The Giblin Family Scholarship was established by Robert and Wendy Giblin in 2012 to support academically excellent students from Indiana admitted through the Kelley School’s Direct Admit Program who are economically challenged. Preference is given to underrepresented student populations.
- Incoming, direct admit freshman in the Kelley School of Business
- Resident of the state of Indiana
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance to be able to attend Indiana University and the Kelley School
- Preference to underrepresented student populations
- Potentially to receive more than once
Incoming Direct Admit freshmen are automatically considered for this award.
For renewal consideration, current recipients must complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, by April 1 each spring. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must also be submitted by March 1st each year.