Daniel and Maureen Aron Diversity Finance Scholarship
The Daniel and Maureen Aron Diversity Finance Scholarship was established to support qualified undergraduate business majors at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington. Recipients will be actively pursuing declared majors in finance and possess a minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.0. Preference is given to African American students studying investment management or investment banking.
- Full-time undergraduate business major at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Actively pursuing declared major in Finance
- Possess a mimimun cumulative program GPA of 3.0 or better
- Preference to African American students studying investment banking or investment management
- Potential to receive more than once
Qualified students should complete the Kelley undergraduate scholarships application, which is available on the Undergraduate Program website, during the spring. Use the drop-down box on the application to indicate a specific interest in the Daniel and Maureen Aron Scholarship and then explain other eligibility criteria in the essay sections of the form.