John R. Gibbs Scholarship for Innovation
The award was established by John R. Gibbs, alumnus of the Business School and longtime supporter of Indiana University. The scholarship supports outstanding freshmen students who have been directly admitted to the Kelley School of Business.
- Incoming, Directly Admitted Freshman Student
- Entrepreneurship and Corporate Innovation major
- Financial Need Preferred
- Indiana Resident preferred
- Interest in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Potentially Renewable if specific requirements are met
No application required - incoming Direct Admit freshmen are automatically considered for this award.