John C. Geyer Scholarship
The John C. Geyer Scholarship is awarded each year to a student in the Kelley School of Business who has demonstrated outstanding academic achievement. The award is potentially renewable if the recipient shows continued academic success and meets designated renewal criteria.
- Indiana Resident
- Demonstrate sufficient financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - file by March 1 each year
- Make sufficient progress toward undergraduate degree in business
- Remain in good standing
- Meet minimum GPA requirements
- Submit the Kelley School of Business Undergraduate Scholarship Application (see below) each year
- May receive more than once
Incoming direct admit freshmen are automatically considered for this award. Other students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.