It starts with the Kelley Dean’s Council Scholarship, a prestigious award for exceptional students. Each year, a select group of directly admitted, incoming first-year students receives the Kelley Dean’s Council Scholarship. Special consideration is given to underrepresented minority students.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must complete the Selective Scholarship Application, which will be provided by the IU Office of Scholarships to eligible applicants.
The Kelley Dean’s Council Scholarship provides:
- A dedicated academic advisor from the Office of Diversity Initiatives
- A supportive network of fellow scholars to help you transition from high school to college
- Academic support through study tables, tutoring, seminars, and other resources
- Exclusive opportunities for you to connect with the dean and Dean’s Council members
- A retreat, social events, and opportunities for you to network with corporate recruiters
The Kelley Dean’s Council was established in 1972 with the mission to provide support to the dean of the Kelley School and serve as a liaison between the school and the business community.
My favorite thing about Kelley is the environment of achievement; it always pushes me to work harder. I have so many opportunities for recruitment because businesses are drawn to Kelley’s reputation of excellence.
Claudia Loman, BS’20, Kelley Dean’s Council Scholar