The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation has become the most respected and recognized investment credential in the world—necessary for a high profile career in investment management. At Kelley, you can get a head start on becoming a CFA charterholder, because Kelley is a CFA program partner.
The CFA only partners with programs of global stature that cover 70 percent or more of the CFA candidate body of knowledge in their curriculum—encompassing the content of all three CFA exam levels. Each exam level requires more than 250 hours of study, so pursuing your degree at the same time as the CFA makes sense—it’s a smart start to earning your CFA chartership, the gold standard of serious investment professionals.
Through the partnership with the CFA program, Kelley’s students gain:
- Access to the CFA candidate body of knowledge—everything you need to know to prepare for all three exam levels.
- Access to a CFA Level I sample exam—an exclusive benefit to partner program schools and crucial to becoming familiar with the CFA exam process.
- Current financial knowledge—through CFA Institute publications.
- Valuable classroom teaching tools—delivered by our faculty through access to CFA webcasts and podcasts on topics from alternative investments to ethics to corporate investment.
- Potential scholarships—$18,000 in scholarship funding toward the CFA exam awarded to 10 students.
Fewer than 40 schools in the United States have received the Chartered Financial Analyst designation—a mark of high ethical standards and financial market integrity. Learn more at the CFA Institute.