Jack and Susan McCabe Goldman Sachs Kelley School of Business Scholarship
The Jack and Susan McCabe Goldman Sachs Kelley School of Business Scholarship was established in 2019 to support qualified undergraduate students enrolled at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington with financial need. Preference is given to qualified applicants who graduated from Fenwick High School in Oak Park, Illinois.
- Undergraduate business major at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.3 or better
- Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident of the United States
- Sufficient financial need per the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Preference to graduates of Fenwick High School in Oak Park, Illinois
- Potential to receive more than once if specific criteria are met
Qualified students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.