The Bartlett Scholarship was established to support academically meritorious Kelley School of Business students with financial need who are participating in an approved short-term international experience program. In selecting recipients, first preference is given to Marketing or Finance majors. Second preference is given to participants in the Sales for Social Impact program.
- Undergraduate business major enrolled on the Bloomington campus
- Participating in an IU-approved, credit-bearing overseas study program as part of an educational experience for a short term program
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale
- Financial need per the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- First preference to Marketing or Finance majors
- Second preference to participants in the Sales for Social Impact Program
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring, and use the drop down box provided on the application to indicate a specific interest in this scholarship.