Young Women's Institute
The Young Women’s Institute introduces young women to the college experience and business career opportunities. Students are selected from around the country to spend a week at Indiana University in Bloomington, Ind. While at IU, students:
- Participate in workshops with top Kelley School of Business faculty
- Interact with successful Kelley alumni and current students
- Prepare a real-world business case project
- Build leadership and communication skills
- Connect with like-minded women interested in business
Summer 2015 Session Dates
June 14-19 and June 21-26
Selected students attend one of the two week-long sessions.
This is a selective program open to women who are high school juniors. A minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale is required, and factors such as extracurricular involvement and a letter of recommendation will influence selection decisions.
The YWI Application is closed for 2015.
Funding and Travel
The Young Women’s Institute is funded by the Kelley School of Business Undergraduate Program and corporate partners Deloitte and EY. Participants only need to cover transportation to and from Bloomington and personal expenses.
- Contact us at (812) 856-0073 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Young Women's Institute is funded by the Kelley School of Business Undergraduate Program and our corporate partners: