Mark Miller Kelley School of Business Undergraduate Scholarship
The Mark Miller Kelley School of Business Undergraduate Scholarship was established to support a meritorious incoming, direct admit freshman with financial need. Preference is given to candidates from the Fort Wayne, Indiana area.
- Undergraduate business major at the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- Incoming, direct admit freshman
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Financial need per the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Preference to students from the Fort Wayne, Indiana area
- May receive more than once if funded
No special application process is required. Incoming freshmen who meet the aforementioned criteria are automatically considered.