Meet Educate Experience Transition to Kelley
MEET Kelley is a unique pre-college summer program for high-ability students to get introduced to the Kelley School of Business, learn the opportunities available, experience a professional business case competition, and ultimately consider transitioning to Kelley after high school.
During this program you will:
- Attend classes taught by Kelley faculty
- Team with other students in a competition to create and present the best business plan
- Make connections with new friends and Kelley staff and students
- Experience life at IU’s Bloomington campus
- Learn about IU admissions and scholarships
MEET Kelley is for high school students from historically underrepresented groups, namely students who identify as African-American, Latino/Hispanic, American Indian/Native American, Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, or multiracial.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Be a high school student finishing their junior year and
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.4 on a 4.0 scale
(Please consider exploring other IU pre-college summer programs, if you do not meet these criteria.)
Funding and Travel
Participants only need to cover their transportation to and from Bloomington and personal expenses. All other program costs will be covered.