Economic Consulting and Public Policy Analysis
- Spring 2013: London, United Kingdom
- Summer 2012: Cape Town, South Africa
- Summer 2011: Delhi and Bangalore, India
- Country Club of Terre Haute
- Heart Social Enterprise Accelerator (non-profit in Cape Town)
- Summer 2013 advisory internship with PwC’s Washington Federal Practice in Washington, D.C.
Campus Involvement/Community Activities:
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
- Trockman Microfinance Initiative
- Student Organization Ethics Board
- Undergraduate Consulting Workshop
- IU Dance Marathon
Career goal: Do something I’m passionate about that has a meaningful impact on other people’s lives.
Best IU experience so far: Studying abroad in London for the Spring 2013 semester. I had the chance to meet incredibly talented, life-long friends and experience many different cultures and countries.