Major: Finance and Entrepreneurship
Any special scholarships:
- Herbert Presidential Scholar
- Elks National Scholar
Overseas study: Oxford, England
- Lincoln International – Investment Banking Analyst Intern – Chicago, IL
- IGS Energy – Commercial and Industrial Sales Intern – Columbus, OH
Campus involvement/clubs/community activities:
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity – President, Treasurer
- Little 500 Rider and Coach
- Indiana University Student Association (Student Government) – Executive Chief of Marketing
- Investment Banking Workshop – Class of 2013
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – Big Brother
- Kelley Alumni Student Engagement (KASE) – Director of Marketing
- Global Sales Leadership Society – Member
Career goal: To start and build a successful business and then go into teaching.
Best IU experience so far: The Kelley in India trip. I went on the summer after my freshman year.
My greatest role model and why: My Grandfather- he came from no money and was able to successfully build and sell numerous businesses. But at the same time, he has always given back to the community, an aspect of business that I think is sometimes neglected today.
Favorite movie and why: Animal House- reasons should be obvious.
Favorite class at IU and why: Venture Ideas (BUS-W232/W233)- You actually learn the thought process behind coming up with ideas for businesses or innovations and learn how to facilitate meetings to get the best ideas out as a group.
Something I’m really passionate about: Helping underprivileged kids.
A fun fact: I used to pretty successfully sell knives out of a large brief case.