Join a new breed of business technologists.
Our competitive MSIS program is designed for students who have a passion for enabling business solutions by managing technology. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply. We will consider your application for an interview.
We’ll consider your:
- Academic Record
A grade point average of 3.2 and above is expected. The average GPA of students entering the MSIS program in fall 2016 was 3.46.
You’re more than test scores and GPA. We’ll look at your extracurricular activities, work history, volunteer projects and military experience.
- Personal Statement
Share your career plans and how you think the MSIS program will help realize your goals—and demonstrate your written communication skills. The statement should be one to two pages—about 700 words.
- Letters of Recommendation
Provide two letters of recommendation from people who know you academically and professionally. One letter must be from a college faculty member.
- Test Scores
Recommended scores and codes:
- Current students or alumni of an accredited U.S. institution may submit a priority application and request a test score waiver.
- Official codes: GMAT, 8ZG-41-04; GRE, 001324; TOEFL, 001324
- No GMAT and GRE scores are required for Kelley and Luddy students on the IU Bloomington campus as well as +Kelley students.
- The test scores specified here are representative of applicants typically invited to interview and are provided as a guideline for prospective students. They are not cutoff scores.
Competitive applicants near Bloomington, Indiana will be invited to campus for interviews. Applicants outside of the area will be interviewed in-person, via Skype, or over the phone.
This is the beginning of something great
Your investment in Kelley will offer great returns, delivering skills to advance your career from day one. Our tuition rates are competitive—and you may qualify for financial aid including graduate assistantships and fellowships.
Now is the time to go from moment to momentum.