Become a business-minded IT professional—a competitive advantage in any job market.
With an MS in Information Systems, you’ll have a valuable skill set that combines technical, business and managerial expertise. You’ll be in high demand as companies around the world seek business technologists to help them lead and succeed. More than 97 percent of MSIS grads receive job offers in the field of their degree.
Complete this 30 credit-hour degree in two or three semesters, and graduate prepared to:
- Demonstrate command of the technical aspects of information systems
- Explain how managerial and organizational issues affect the use of information systems
- Integrate information systems and information technology with other business topics to analyze and recommend solutions to business problems
- Understand risk management, compliance, and ethical issues in the use of information systems
- Utilize effective teamwork and communication skills
Regardless of your educational background, the innovative MSIS curriculum will hone your knowledge of how corporations use technology to address business problems.