Securing an internship or a full-time job requires your time, discipline, and commitment. Your Undergraduate Career Services (UCS) team is here to support you as a partner in your job search by coordinating annual recruiting visits by more than 260 companies who conduct nearly 6,800 on-campus interviews. In addition, more than 920 employers post jobs or host virtual interviews during the academic school year.
- Career and professional development education
- Experienced career coaches and peer coaches
- Resources and workshops to develop job search skills
- Our secure online job search board
- Events and programs to connect with recruiters
Students are assigned a career coach before arriving on campus and may begin to interact with the UCS as early as their first year. Please visit Kelley Connect for more information.