If you are a returning employer, log in to Handshake for access to many of the links. If you are new to recruiting with Undergraduate Career Services at Kelley, call 812-855-5317 to speak with our Employer Relations team or email us.
Conrad Prebys Career Services Center
Undergraduate Career Services is located on the north side of Hodge Hall, in the Conrad Prebys Career Services Center, which includes 70+ interview rooms, a corporate presentation room, and an executive dining room for employers.
Recruiting at Kelley
Here’s a typical timeline for recruiting on campus at the Kelley School. To manage your on-campus recruiting visit, first log in to Handshake:
- Schedule your interview dates: Most firms set recruiting dates at least three months in advance—schedule your interview date by submitting an on-campus recruiting request.
- Register for networking events: Register for career fairs or request a date to host an information session.
- Post your positions: Once you have a confirmed interview date, you will need to post the positions you are interviewing for online.
- Select candidates: You will receive an email notification when your resume submissions end—then, you’ll review resumes and select your candidates. When you are done, students will sign up for interview times.
- Review interview schedules: You may review your interview schedules two days before your interview date. Changes may be made up to the morning of your visit, so we will provide you with your most current interview schedule and corresponding resumes when you arrive.
- Logistics: Our office provides free internet access and parking in the Fee Lane garage, just be sure to bring in the ticket for validation. Snacks and beverages will also be available throughout the day, as well as lunch, when appropriate.
- Second-round interviews and company visits: It is best to speak directly to candidates to schedule second-round interviews. Students invited to visit a company site should be reimbursed promptly for all expenses incurred during the visit. Please be accommodating to students' class schedules and course loads, and communicate your reimbursement policy.
- Stay connected: Students are eager to learn about their status following interviews. Share hiring decision timeframes with students during the interview process. It is essential that you follow up with the students within the timeframe that has been communicated.
- Job postings: If you are not able to recruit on campus, log in to Handshake to submit job postings and generate student interest.
- Skype interviews: Skype or telephone interviews are a great way to screen job candidates. Contact us for scheduling assistance.
- Alumni Career Services: Looking to hire recent Kelley School graduates? Contact the Office of Development and Engagement, which provides career services for recent alumni and a free alumni job board. You may also post opportunities with the IU Alumni Association.