Connect with peers who share your interests by getting involved in a Kelley Direct student organization or club. Join a current group, be a mentor for new students, or start your own organization. You’ll gain an opportunity to hone your leadership skills and strengthen your business network.
As a Kelley Direct student, you can get involved in:
- Kelley Direct Student Leadership Association: This five-member board serves as the student government for Kelley Direct, representing student interests and issues to the program’s administration, leading the KD mentorship program, and serving as support to other student organizations. Any student who wants to participate is welcome. Contact kdsla [at] indiana[dot] edu.
- Kelley Direct Women MBAs: The Kelley Direct chapter of MBA Women’s International (formerly National Association of Women MBAs) promotes the continued success of women as leaders in business and beyond.
- Kelley Direct Investment Club: Through the KD Investment Club students gain investment banking and equity-fund management experience and in-depth knowledge on investment topics, trends, and careers.
- Kelley Direct Marketing Club: The student-run KD Marketing Club provides marketing-related opportunities for its members ranging from events, seminars, and industry tours to networking and an annual trip.
- Kelley Direct Healthcare Industry Club: The Kelley Direct Healthcare Industry Club is creating a robust community of Kelley Direct students employed or interested in the areas of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and hospital administration.
- Kelley Direct Consulting Club: The Kelley Direct Consulting Club (KDCC) is focused on providing members a variety of opportunities to gain, enhance, broaden, and improve knowledge of and exposure to consulting for both professional and personal uses.
- Kelley Direct Entrepreneurship Club: The Kelley Direct Entrepreneurship Club fosters and maintains a virtual platform for KD students, alumni, faculty, and staff to collaborate in their understanding and development of new companies.