Take your career to the next level
Whether you want to move up in your current company or find other opportunities in your field, Kelley Graduate Career Services can provide you with the tools and resources to help you achieve your career and professional development goals.
Our goal for you:
Live your PURPOSE = What you are good at + what you love + what the world needs + what you can be paid for
PROPEL your future forward
The PROPEL career development curriculum will help you better understand yourself and further define your professional goals, culminating with the creation of a customized career action plan now and beyond. PROPEL helps you identify if you want to stay in and grow within your current industry or company or look at a new direction.
Looking to start a new career? Our exclusive DNIP process will walk you through these areas:
- Discover: Determine which industries, companies, and careers fit your strengths.
- Network: Build relationships with people who can help in your career search.
- Interview: Prepare to share your story with employers.
- Perform: Take what you have learned at Kelley to succeed on the job.
Want to grow within your company or industry? We help you examine:
- P x P: Where you fit in a Past Performance and Future Potential Matrix.
- DAP: Your developmental action plan (DAP).
- STRETCH: What the next stretch assignment might be for you.
- PERFORM: What you need in order to perform at a high level.
Work with a dedicated career coach
Our career coach knows your unique needs as an online student and provides you with the flexibility you require. Your coach is available as a resource and support for you as you implement a career action plan, create your resume, prepare for interviews, develop a networking and job search strategy, or tackle challenges in your workplace. Whatever you need professionally, your coach is available to help.
Access to job-search resources
In addition to the support provided by your coach, you gain access to a job board and on-campus recruiting. We offer a required course for all students interested in utilizing the job board and on-campus recruiting that helps you be fully prepared to represent yourself during your job search.
Connect with Kelley alumni
Kelley offers the largest alumni network of any business school, with more than 100,000 living alumni who are ready to help you. Our career coaches will show you the most productive way to connect with our alumni and teach you effective networking to make meaningful connections.
For more information about career services at Kelley, visit the Graduate Career Services website.