The NAWMBA, Kelley Direct Chapter is a professional organization organized and run by students that strives to enhance the Kelley Direct experience for women students. The organization is dedicated to the academic and professional success of women students and professionals. KDWMBAs’ mission is to promote women’s achievements and contributions and to promote women's continued success as leaders in business and beyond.
The objectives of the chapter to:
- Support members with regard to unique issues women face while in school and in the business environment
- Work with the Kelley Direct administration to make sure that issues that are relevant to women are being addressed
- Lay the foundation for a powerful network of female business leaders and connect current students to Kelley alumni
- Increase the number of female students in the Kelley Direct MBA/MS programs
- NAWMBA, Kelley Direct Chapter fosters camaraderie throughout the graduate Kelley Women community through a variety of social activities. Some activities include seminars and workshops, a national communications network, a newsletter, professional networking, new student mentoring, prospective student resources and alumni outreach.