Kelley Direct Women MBA
The Kelley Direct Women MBAs (NAWMBA, Kelley Direct Chapter) is a professional organization organized and run by students that strives to enhance the Kelley Direct experience for women students. The organization is dedicated to the academic and professional success of women students and professionals. NAWMBA, Kelley Direct Chapters’ mission is to promote women’s achievements and contributions and to promote women's continued success as leaders in business and beyond.
The objectives of the NAWMBA, Kelley Direct Chapter is to:
- Support members with regard to unique issues women face while in school and in the business environment
- Work with the Kelley Direct administration to make sure that issues that are relevant to women are being addressed
- Lay the foundation for a powerful network of female business leaders and connect current students to Kelley alumni
- Increase the number of female students in the Kelley Direct MBA/MS programs
- NAWMBA, Kelley Direct Chapter fosters camaraderie throughout the graduate Kelley Women community through a variety of social activities. Some activities include seminars and workshops, a national communications network, a newsletter, professional networking, new student mentoring, prospective student resources and alumni outreach.
- Support – a warm and welcoming network for all students in KD MBA programs, with emphasis on the quality of life for women in KD MBA programs
- Leadership – leadership and service opportunities for women in KD MBA programs, leading to increased self-development and empowerment of individuals
- Mentoring – address areas of disparity in classes and beyond by offering mentoring and networking opportunities
- Career (Personal) Development – development of our alumnae network to help students and alumnae in the areas of job attainment, support in male-dominated career tracks, and dual career-family issues