Thank you for your interest in the National Team Selling Competition. This two-day event is open to undergraduate students from across the United States. Participants will find opportunities to engage with our corporate partners and recruiters, network with other talented students and participants in a sales competition offering over $6,000 in cash prizes.
Apply to the 2022 National Team Selling Competition
October 19–21, 2022
Wednesday, October 19
Thursday, October 20
Welcome, Instructions, and Round 1
Friday, October 21
Round 2, Final Round, and Conclusion
- Indiana University – Bloomington, Indiana
- There is no entry fee for the competition.
- Meals and hotel lodging for the event will be provided to the teams selected to participate.
- Remaining travel costs are the responsibility of each team.
- The nearest airport to Indiana University is the Indianapolis (IND) International Airport, 60 miles north of Bloomington.
- Wednesday arrival: check-in, 3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday departure: competition concludes 2:30 p.m. Flights should be planned 5:30 p.m. or later.
Teams and Coaches
- Undergraduate teams will consist of no more than four members
- Application is limited to one team per school and competition is capped at 24 teams
- Coaches are welcome to attend the competition and to advise in between competition rounds
- Teams will receive case and judging rubric two weeks prior to the competition.
- Provide an invaluable team learning experience for students seeking a professional sales career
- Supply students a forum to practice and showcase their sales abilities and talent
- Facilitate faculty and corporate partners in assessing and identifying development of students in real-world situations
- Connect sales talent with corporate partners and recruiters
Contact Sonya Dunigan, firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-855-2521.