Thank you for your interest in the National Team Selling Competition. This two-day virtual event is open to undergraduate students from across the United States. Participants will find opportunities to engage with our corporate partners and recruiters, network with other talented students and participants in a sales competition offering $9,500 in cash prizes.
Apply to the 2021 National Team Selling Competition
October 20–22, 2021
Wednesday, October 20
Thursday, October 21
Welcome, Instructions, and Round 1
Friday, October 22
Round 2, Final Round, and Conclusion
- There is no entry fee for the competition.
- Competition is virtual.
Teams and Coaches
- Undergraduate teams may consist of three or four members
- Application is limited to one team per school and competition is capped at 28 teams
- Coaches are welcome to attend the competition and to advise in between competition rounds
- Teams will receive case and judging rubric two weeks prior to the competition.
- Provide an invaluable team learning experience for students seeking a professional sales career
- Supply students a forum to practice and showcase their sales abilities and talent
- Facilitate faculty and corporate partners in assessing and identifying development of students in real-world situations
- Connect sales talent with corporate partners and recruiters