Corporate partners are an integral part of the Center for Global Sales Leadership. We work closely with our partners to create sales curriculum, programs and events that get students excited about careers in professional selling and sales management. Partnerships help build corporate brand recognition, as well as develop meaningful relationships with Kelley students and faculty.
How your company can get involved:
- Be a featured professional sales speaker at a Global Sales Workshop or Sales Club meeting
- Serve as a buyer or judge in a sales competition
- Be a guest lecturer in one of Kelley’s professional sales courses
- Sponsor a Global Sales Workshop event, etiquette dinner, or other sales activity
- Host a company visit with an on-site tour, networking, and more
- Participate in networking nights to connect with Kelley sales and marketing students
- Explore best practices and identify priorities for the academic year at our annual advisory board meeting
With their inherent talents, top-notch academics, and real-world experiences, Kelley students are in high demand on the job market. Your involvement with the CGSL is an investment in your company’s future.
Learn more about corporate partnerships.
The Center for Global Sales Leadership is committed to excellence in the classroom and to preparing students for professional sales careers.
- Attract and prepare top students for professional sales careers through cutting edge courses and practical business experiences
- Develop programs and events to enhance students’ professional selling, sales management, and leadership skills outside of the classroom
- Provide corporate partners the proprietary visibility to brand their company and recruit students through the Global Sales Workshop and sales classes
- Improve corporate sales force effectiveness with access to current selling and sales management research
We are pleased to be a new major sponsor of this Center at Indiana University and are looking forward to the access it will provide to subject matter expertise and student talent for our sales and marketing functions.Jeff Beavers, Director, Global University Relations, Whirlpool Corporation