The Investment Management Workshop prepares 45+ students for high-quality summer internships and full-time positions to achieve our goal of 100% professional placement. Through rigorous coursework, networking opportunities, and one-on-one training, the workshop provides dedicated students with the means to succeed in a career in investment management.
Through the program, students will:
- Engage with an incredible network of hundreds of workshop alumni through 1:1 alumni conversations and weekly alumni speakers
- Experience in-person networking trips to Wall Street firms in New York City and Chicago
- Learn how to analyze the markets from Professor Kenneth Weakley, a former top-ranked healthcare sell side equity analyst, in two intensive academic courses
- Develop both behavioral and technical skills through 22 leadership team lectures, Training the Street programming, and a plethora of resources
- Interact with like-minded students and build relationships with future professionals