Courses offered by the Department of Business Law and Ethics are an important part of the Full-Time MBA curriculum. All first-year MBA students take a 15-week Kelley Foundations Core, also known as X504. The Critical Thinking course, taught by business law and ethics faculty, is a key component of the Core. All Full-Time MBA students must also take L507 Law and Ethics for Business Leaders.
In addition, Full-Time MBA students are welcome to take the following elective courses from our department.
Elective Courses (Regularly Offered)
- M525 Legal Issues in Marketing Management (marketing listing but always taught by business law and ethics faculty)
- W505 Power, Persuasion, Influence, and Negotiation (management listing but frequently taught by business law and ethics faculty)
- L507 Law and Ethics for Business Leaders
- L540 Commercial Finance Law: Creditors' Rights
- L541 Corporate Finance Law and Business Planning
- L579 Cybersecurity Law & Policy
- L590 Independent Study in Business Law (Variable--1 to 3 cr.)