Announcing the Institute for Entrepreneurship and Competitive Enterprise
The Institute for Entrepreneurship & Competitive Enterprise (IECE) is an academically focused initiative established to enhance the entrepreneurial mindset across the entire Indiana University campus. The institute is housed at the Kelley School of Business in the Johnson Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation in order to enlarge the entrepreneurship faculty team, support the continued output of world-class research, develop new staff positions, and develop new programs.
The goal of the institute is to study and explore entrepreneurship as the catalyst of the competitive free enterprise system through research seminars, speakers, programs, and discussion groups. The only way to accomplish this goal is to establish this institute with faculty, staff, research, and programs dedicated to the education, inception, design, and implementation of increased understanding and appreciation for the benefits of entrepreneurship through economic freedom and free enterprise.
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Faculty Institute
- Cross Campus Faculty Innovation Fellows
- Entrepreneurship & Competitive Enterprise Symposium
- Entrepreneurship & Competitive Enterprise Speaker Forum
- Society of Entrepreneurship Scholars
- Faculty Research Fellowships
- Journal of Business Venturing Invited Research Seminar
- PhD in Entrepreneurship Scholarships
- Doctoral Student Development Conference