Build a strong foundation for success.
The 3/2 MBA is designed for current Kelley School of Business undergraduate students interested in careers in accounting or finance-influenced accounting opportunities, such as deal advisory and valuation.
Applicants can be considered as early as their sophomore year. The 3/2 MBA prerequisites must be completed before students enter the 3/2 MBA Program.
- General education
- I-Core (recommended no later than fall of junior year due to course sequencing)
- Accounting and finance requisite courses
- BUS-A314: Communicating Accounting Analytics (1 cr; A355 meets course requirement)
- BUS-A311: Intermediate Accounting I (3 cr; P: A304 and A306; A310 cannot substitute)
- BUS-A325: Cost Accounting (3 cr; P: A304 and A306; A324 cannot substitute)
- BUS-A329: Taxes and Decision Making (3 cr; P: A304 and A306; A327 cannot substitute)
- BUS-F303: Intermediate Investments (3 cr; P: I-Core)
- BUS-F305: Intermediate Corporate Finance (3 cr; P: I-Core)
- BUS-A319: Financial and Transactional Consulting (3cr; P: Admission or application to 3/2 MBA program is required prior to enrollment. Contact Graduate Accounting Programs for permission to enroll into the course.)
- All other requirements of majors and minors
- NOTE: 3/2 MBA students do not enroll in the following courses while an undergraduate: A312, A337, A424, E202/B252, L375, or J375.
See your Kelley School Undergraduate Programs advisor or contact the Graduate Accounting Programs office at email@example.com for more information.