Build a strong foundation for success.
The Master of Science in Accounting with Data and Analytics (MSADA) degree gives students a thorough knowledge of accounting with the added expertise of cutting-edge data analytics skills that are needed in today’s business world. To help ensure student success, applicants must complete all prerequisites before beginning the MSADA program. They are:
- Intro to Financial Accounting (BUS-A201)
- Intro to Managerial Accounting (BUS-A202)
- Intermediate Financial Accounting I and II (BUS-A311 and BUS A312)
- Cost Accounting (BUS-A325)
- Tax (BUS-A329)
- Auditing (BUS-A424)
- Business Information Systems (BUS-K201)
- Business Law (BUS-L201)
- Principles of Finance (BUS-F300 or I-Core)
Applicants currently in undergraduate programs: Contact the Graduate Accounting Programs office at email@example.com in advance of registering to make sure your classes will fulfill the MSADA prerequisites.
Applicants who have already earned bachelor’s degrees: You may be able to take prerequisites at a local college or university. Contact the Graduate Accounting Programs office at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of registering to make sure your classes will fulfill the MSADA prerequisites.