When you become a Kelley, you become part of our family of more than 127,000 alumni—a powerful global network of business connections who share your business school background and will help look out for your future. You become part of our culture of collaboration—a culture that doesn't end upon graduation, and one that will support you to achieve your greatest potential. At Kelley, our commitment to your success—and your commitment to Kelley—continues long after you receive your respected degree.
Whether your classes were in Bloomington, Indianapolis, or online, and even if you graduated before the business school was named Kelley—you are a part of the Kelley family.
- Get or stay involved as a volunteer. It's a great way for you to share your expertise with the next generation of business professionals.
- Look to us for valuable career and professional development programming.
- Connect with our powerful network by attending one of our many networking events around the nation.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of Kelley alumni through our awards program.
- Support the future of business education by giving back to Kelley—an investment in yourself and future generations.