Executive MBA Track
Program Structure and Delivery
1. Business Management Certificate (12 Credit Hours):
Students will begin the program by enrolling in the Business Management Certificate (BMC) and complete 12 credits (four courses) which can be transferred to the MBA track. Students can select any of these four courses to complete the BMC:
- C520: Quantitative Analysis (3.0 cr)
- C521: Managing Accounting Information for Decision Making (3.0 cr)
- C580: Operations Management (3.0 cr)
- C530: Economics for Managers (3.0 cr)
- C570: Strategic Marketing Management (3.0 cr)
- C540: Financial Management (3.0 cr)*
*C521 must be taken before you can take C540
Upon successful completion of the BMC, students may apply to the MBA program (subject to admission requirements).
2. MBA (33 Credit Hours):
Acceptance into the MBA will be based on:
- Performance in the Business Management Certificate portion
- GRE/GMAT Scores or Letter of Support from supervisor/manager
- A review of work experience/resume, personal statement, and all transcripts
Once accepted into the MBA portion, students will need to take an additional 33 credits hours.
Curriculum (Two courses per term):
- Two courses not taken from the Business Management Certificate list (6 credits)
- C511: Organizational Development and Change (In-residence) (1.5 credits)
- C514: Managing Human Resources in a Global Environment (In-residence) (1.5 credits)
- C562: Developing Strategic Capabilities(3.0 credits)
- X532: Kelley Capstone Experience (3.0 credits)
- X521: Global Talent Challenge (3.0 credits)
- C560: Strategic Management and Business Planning (3.0 credits)
- C550: Law and Ethics in Business (3.0 credits)
- C522: Information Technology (3.0 credits)
- Elective (3.0 credits)*
- Elective (3.0 credits)*
*Students must obtain approval from an academic advisor prior to enrolling in an elective course.
Students who are not accepted into the MBA portion of the program are welcome to re-apply. Certificate credit hours can be transferred to the MBA portion up to three years post certificate completion.
Cost of the Program:
Please contact us for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for the MBA portion of the program.
- Complete Application Parts 1 & 2
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Minimum of two years work experience
- Official Transcripts
- GRE/GMAT Scores (within the last five years) or Letter of Support from immediate supervisor or manager that outlines why the candidate is ready to enroll in the MBA program and the reasons candidate feels that the EDP MBA is critical for their executive development.**
*Requirements 2—6 can be transferred to the MBA portion
**Required only for the MBA portion of the program