Changing the Formula of Business
CBLS drives the Kelley School of Business's life sciences agenda and connects internal and external audiences interested in the school's life sciences outreach, academic programs, and research.
News & Events
Browse the Center for the Business of Life Sciences Blog
- April 21 IN Life Sciences Collaboration Conference- Digital Health- The “Buzz” and the Reality
- Industry Executives Discuss the Uniqueness of Healthcare and Life Sciences Marketing
- Bloomington Area Life Sciences Companies Visit Kelley
- Kelley Life Sciences MBA, DJ Tuttle, Featured in Poets & Quants
- From Pharmacy to Payor- Rik Patel’s Summer Internship with Humana
- MBA Internship Feature- Medtronic
The Life Science Industry's Impact on the State of Indiana
$79Bn state impact in 2021
state impact in 2021
#3 among U.S. states in life sciences exports
among U.S. states in life sciences exports
59,928 LS Jobs in INDIANA
LS Jobs in INDIANA
Data compiled by the Indiana Business Research Center at the Kelley School of Business and BioCrossroads.
The Center for the Business of Life Sciences has presented the Indiana Life Sciences Collaboration Conference Series since 2006. The series brings together a remarkable array of academics and leaders in the life sciences industry, government, and economic development communities to focus on issues that impact the life sciences, business, and Hoosiers’ lives.
Learn about upcoming conferences and join us in advancing business solutions to these critical issues.