News & Events
Browse the Center for the Business of Life Sciences blog
- Next Kelley Life Sciences Conference Focus on Inequities in Health and Wellness
- Lane Homes Shares Insights Into the J&J Marketing Leadership Development Program
- Grant Lewis’ MBA Intern Experience with Deloitte
- Life sciences conference series contributes to innovation and collaboration among Indiana firms
- CBLS Collaborates With Baxter BioPharma Solutions & Bloomington Economic Development Corporation
- ’22-’23 Academic Year Ends with spring Life Sciences Global Trends Course Project
state impact in 2021
among U.S. states in life sciences exports
life sciences jobs in Indiana
The Center for the Business of Life Sciences has presented the Indiana Life Sciences Collaboration Conference Series since 2006. The series brings together a remarkable array of academics and leaders in the life sciences industry, government, and economic development communities to focus on issues that impact the life sciences, business, and Hoosiers’ lives.
Learn about upcoming conferences and join us in advancing business solutions to these critical issues.