- Feb. 19: Indiana Life Sciences Collaboration Conference-Advances in Behavioral & Mental Health Treatments
- Mar. 30: Spring Global Trends in the Life Sciences Course (online) begins
- April 16: IU Life Sciences Day at Kelley (online)- New Product Pipelines
- April 30: Indiana Life Sciences Collaboration Conference- Lessons Learned from the Pandemic
Changing the Formula of Business
CBLS drives the Kelley School of Business's life sciences agenda and connects internal and external audiences interested in the school's life sciences outreach, academic programs, and research.
News & Events
Browse the Center for the Business of Life Sciences Blog
- IN Life Sciences Collaboration Conference Focuses on Mental & Behavioral Health
- Thank You Kelley Center for the Business of Life Sciences 2020 Corporate Partners & Friends
- Summary and Presentations from IN Life Sciences Conference-Digital Health: Telemedicine & Virtual Clinical Trials
- From Start to Finish: A CBLS Experience of the Healthcare Value Chain
- 2020 MBA Life Science Students Reflect on Internship Experiences During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Indiana Life Sciences Conference Focuses on Digital Health
The Life Science Industry's Impact on the State of Indiana
$63B financial impact in 2015
financial impact in 2015
#2 among U.S. states in life sciences exports
among U.S. states in life sciences exports
28% of total exports for Indiana
of total exports for Indiana
The Center for the Business of Life Sciences has presented the Indiana Life Sciences Collaboration Conference Series since 2006. The series brings together a remarkable array of academics and leaders in the life sciences industry, government, and economic development communities to focus on issues that impact the life sciences, business, and Hoosiers’ lives.
Learn about upcoming conferences and join us in advancing business solutions to these critical issues.
Business of Life Sciences Program
The CBLS invites students passionate about a career in the life sciences and a desire for an understanding of how business and science interact to produce health-related outcomes to apply to be part of the Certificate in the Business of Life Sciences.
Description of the video:No transcript available at this time.