Changing the Formula of Business
CBLS drives the Kelley School of Business's life sciences agenda and connects internal and external audiences interested in the school's life sciences outreach, academic programs, and research.
News & Events
Browse the Center for the Business of Life Sciences Blog
- Indiana Life Sciences Leaders Gather to Celebrate and Discuss Challenges for Curative Technologies Advancements in the State
- Book of Data and Organizations in Indiana’s Life Sciences Sector
- Lilly/Kelley Alumni Visit with Kelley Life Sciences Students
- A Look Back- Kelley Summer ’22 MBA Internships at Eli Lilly
- Notes from Former U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams Visit to Kelley
- Former Surgeon General Jerome Adams to serve as Kelley School’s Poling Chair
The Life Science Industry's Impact on the State of Indiana
$63B financial impact in 2015
financial impact in 2015
#2 among U.S. states in life sciences exports
among U.S. states in life sciences exports
28% of total exports for Indiana
of total exports for Indiana
The Center for the Business of Life Sciences has presented the Indiana Life Sciences Collaboration Conference Series since 2006. The series brings together a remarkable array of academics and leaders in the life sciences industry, government, and economic development communities to focus on issues that impact the life sciences, business, and Hoosiers’ lives.
Learn about upcoming conferences and join us in advancing business solutions to these critical issues.