- Sept. 30: Life Sciences Reception with Humana
- Oct. 26: Fall Life Sciences Industries from Research to Patient Course Begins
- Oct. 28: Life Sciences Reception with Eli Lilly
- Nov. 19: Cybersecurity in Healthcare & Life Sciences Conference
Changing the Formula of Business
CBLS drives the Kelley School of Business's life sciences agenda and connects internal and external audiences interested in the school's life sciences outreach, academic programs, and research.
News & Events
Browse the Center for the Business of Life Sciences Blog
- Indiana Life Sciences Collaboration Conference: Cybersecurity in Healthcare and the Life Sciences
- MBA Summer Internship with Novartis
- Startups – at the Heart of Indiana Life Sciences
- Congratulations to CBLS Industry Advisory Board Member & CEO of Amplified Sciences Diana Caldwell
- CBLS research faculty fellow invited to join national committee studying U.S. medical product supply chain
- Spring Kelley Life Sciences Course Project Centers on Infant Nutrition
The Life Science Industry's Impact on the State of Indiana
$63B financial impact in 2015
financial impact in 2015
#2 among U.S. states in life sciences exports
among U.S. states in life sciences exports
28% of total exports for Indiana
of total exports for Indiana
The Center for the Business of Life Sciences has presented the Indiana Life Sciences Collaboration Conference Series since 2006. The series brings together a remarkable array of academics and leaders in the life sciences industry, government, and economic development communities to focus on issues that impact the life sciences, business, and Hoosiers’ lives.
Learn about upcoming conferences and join us in advancing business solutions to these critical issues.
Business of Life Sciences Program
The CBLS invites students passionate about a career in the life sciences and a desire for an understanding of how business and science interact to produce health-related outcomes to apply to be part of the Certificate in the Business of Life Sciences.
Description of the video:No transcript available at this time.