- SLO 2.1: Identify the ethical dimension(s) of a business decision.
- SLO 2.2: Recognize the tradeoffs created by application of competing ethical theories and perspectives.
- SLO 2.3: Formulate and defend a well-supported recommendation for the resolution of an ethical issue.
3. Critical Thinking and Decision Making in Business
Identify and critically evaluate implications of business decisions for organizational stakeholders and the natural environment.
- SLO 3.1: Recognize the implications of a proposed decision from a variety of diverse stakeholder perspectives.
- SLO 3.2: Evaluate the integrity of the supporting evidence and data for a given decision.
- SLO 3.3: Analyze a given decision using critical techniques, structures, or frameworks.
4: Communication and Leadership
Communicate effectively in a wide variety of business settings employing multiple media of communications.
- SLO 4.1: Deliver clear, concise, and audience-centered individual and team presentations.
- SLO 4.2: Write clear, concise, and audience-centered business documents.
- SLO 4.3: Effectively participate in informational and employment interviews.
- SLO 4.4: Articulate one’s unique value proposition to a given audience.
5: Quantitative Analysis and Modeling
Systematically apply tools of quantitative analysis and modeling to make recommendations and business decisions.
- SLO 5.1: Use appropriate technology to solve a given business problem.
- SLO 5.2: Analyze business problems using appropriate mathematical theories and techniques.
- SLO 5.3: Explain the role of technologies in business decision making analysis, or modeling.
- SLO 5.4: Structure logic and frame quantitative analysis to solve business problems.
6: Working Effectively With Others
Collaborate effectively and respectfully with teammates who look, think, or believe differently from you to build trust and community.
- SLO 6.1: Participate actively in team meetings and collaborate effectively in both face-to-face and virtual interactions.
- SLO 6.2: Create a cohesive and integrated team deliverable.
- SLO 6.3: Assess individual or team collaboration with respect to both productivity and interpersonal relationships.
- SLO 6.4: Identify and manage behaviors related to biases and assumptions to build trust with colleagues that have different backgrounds and perspectives.
7: Cultural awareness and global effectiveness
Identify and manage behaviors related to biases and assumptions to build trust with colleagues that have different backgrounds and perspectives.
- SLO 7.1: Identify the risks and opportunities associated with determining and implementing optimal global business strategies.
- SLO 7.2: Integrate international, regional, and local non-market forces into strategic decisions of multinational corporations.
- SLO 7.3: Analyze obstacles resulting from cultural differences and recommend leadership approaches that leverage diversity to enhance business performance.
- SLO 7.4: Identify the personal and contrasting attitudes, values, and beliefs that shape business relationships.
Vers. 2.3, rev. February 2023