Stress Management and Happiness in Business Video
Kelley faculty presenter: Nichole Alspaugh Williams, Ed.S, LMHC, NCC
We’re pleased you’ve chosen to explore positive psychology. In this video, you’ll learn strategies companies use to reduce stress among employees and boost their overall workplace happiness. After watching the video, practice what you've learned by implementing these habits this week:
- Reflect in your gratitude journal based on these prompts:
- Begin or end your day by writing three things for which you’re grateful.
- Spend one minute reflecting on each one.
- Write about one thing that upset you. How might this be a blessing in disguise? How may you turn it into an advantage? What could be good about it?
- Commit to doing something each day from the happiness quadrant of your Happiness Hamburger. Record your action step in your journal.
- Strive for one random act of kindness daily. Record what you’ve done in your journal.
Interested to learn more?
This free video is proudly sponsored by the Kelley School of Business Alumni Association. We hope you find this and our other free videos and webinars useful as we navigate these challenging times together.
More professional development opportunities for Kelley alumni and friends
The Kelley School offers career and professional development resources, such as digital badges and personalized coaching, to keep you on top of your game.
Alumni receive discounts on open enrollment certificates offered through Kelley School of Business Executive Education. Certificates are flexible in pricing and instructional format and address high-demand topics.