With 40 years of experience and a proven analytical approach, Kelley School of Business Executive Education can help your organization build leaders with the skills to solve business problems and drive future success. Whether you’re creating a succession plan, looking to improve performance, or eager to introduce and develop a new skill set, a custom executive education program can advance your company.
What you can expect
Each custom program is designed to meet your organization’s unique goals. We offer online, residential, and blended programs in the following expertise areas:
- Data Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Finance and Accounting
- General Management
- Leadership and Change Management
- Operations and Technology
- Sales and Marketing
- Team Leadership and Performance
KSBEE creates learning experiences that reflect the challenges in your business environment. Delivered anywhere, on-site or virtually around the globe, KSBEE works with clients to create the learning environment that best fits the need of their organization.
Our approach to custom programs
- Create a project team
- Perform a needs assessment
- Propose a curriculum structure
- Develop curriculum and program materials
- Pilot program and modification
- Program implementation
- Program evaluation, review, and modification
We believe the following components are critical to the success of every project/program we undertake:
- Obtaining a thorough understanding of our client’s business objectives, work processes, strategic drivers, business values, cultural context, and key concerns.
- Developing an integrated strategy for change that specifically addresses our client’s needs.
- Transferring our skills and expertise to our client organization.
The team consists of 2-3 people from Kelley School of Business Executive Education, including the Kelley faculty member who will lead the program, and 1-2 individuals from your organization.
We discuss your business case for the program, ask additional questions, and hold interviews and focus groups to hone in on your company’s needs.
The Kelley team members take the lead in developing the first draft of the curriculum. Your team will review and modify it, then seek final approval from the necessary individuals at your company.
With the curriculum proposal ready to go, your team will identify subject matter experts within your organization to help develop courses in collaboration with our faculty, depending on the degree of customization required. If you decide to administer a teaching case, a Kelley case writing team will work with you to research and write the case.
MPI Certificate in Meeting Management
Our partnership with Meeting Professionals International (MPI) enables us to offer the MPI Certificate in Meeting Management (CMM). KSBEE collaborated with MPI on the design and development of this certificate program and utilized faculty from the top-ranked Kelley School of Business and the IU Department of Tourism, Conventions, and Event Management (TCEM) to provide instruction. MPI’s certificate indicates a level of strategic thinking and leadership that can take careers to the next level.
- The hybrid format brings participants to the IU Bloomington campus for a four-day immersion experience followed by an online boot camp, which blends synchronous and asynchronous online learning.
- In the fully online format, the first four days of the program are delivered synchronously, with the remainder of the curriculum delivered through a blend of synchronous and asynchronous learning.
- Both formats include a final project that solves a real-world, work-based problem.
- Hybrid course: October 19, 2020 to January 29, 2021
- Online-only course: December 6, 2020 to April 2, 2021 (includes two-week holiday break)
When you earn the certificate, you also earn 4.8 Continuing Education Units. You also have the opportunity to earn three graduate credit hours, which can be applied to the online Business Management Certificate offered by the IU Kelley School of Business Executive Degree Program.
We are sensitive to the learning context of individuals within corporations. The most powerful learning is transformational—what individuals discover about themselves and their organization. This form of student-centered learning occurs by integrating the relevant work experience of program participants into the design of each course. We build bridges between structured learning experiences and the corporate operating environment of our clients.
Tell us more about yourself to learn more about custom programs. Please fill out this form or contact Kim Goad at 812-856-5886.