The Kelley Partnership for Leadership Development (KPLD) K-Core program is designed to maximize learning while minimizing disruption of work. K-Core is a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary leadership development experience that provides leaders with the skills necessary to move their organizations to the next level.
The program is built around three core themes: strategy, leadership, and enterprise management. The curriculum is highly interactive and hands-on with an engaging blend of experiential exercises, case and group discussions, self-reflection, and structured peer feedback.
The program combines the key benefits of open enrollment and custom programs, resulting in:
- A learning environment conducive to experimentation with new business leadership concepts, skills, and tools.
- A balanced exposure to the full range of topics and skill-building exercises needed to prepare high-potential managers for strategic leadership.
- A program with non-competing firms, which enhances a range of structured and unstructured opportunities to exchange ideas and learn best practices.
- A program designed with participants' specific companies in mind, complete with presentations by faculty who have researched these firms, and advisory direction from instructors who have expertise in the companies’ industries.
- A program chartered through the organization of a steering committee comprising talent development experts from our member organizations and Indiana University Kelley School of Business faculty.
- Interaction with academic and business leaders--the program provides opportunities to learn from executives from partner firms and world class faculty.