As larger organizations establish coaching programs, an important question is whether to build it or buy the services from outside experts. Partnering with Kelley Executive Education, a proven leader in executive coaching and customized professional development, provides key advantages:
- A comprehensive and high quality program can be up and running quicker than an in-house program because the time needed for hiring talented personnel and building out the program is significantly reduced.
- Kelley Executive Education provides consistent quality control and has the flexible coaching resources for scaling or adapting services to meet your changing needs.
- Kelley Executive Education would gain institutional knowledge enabling us to provide more impactful services.
- Clients can focus on their core mission because we are managing the executive coaching program.
One-on-one coaching is ideal for your leaders who are on track to assume new positions and for those who have taken on new roles. This service includes:
- Providing senior-level executives with a confidential sounding board and thought partner
- Onboarding new executives or successors to key leadership positions
- Developing emerging leaders/high potential leadership
- Integrating coaching into client programs to affect culture change
We use a variety of assessments and strategies depending on the desired outcomes.
This unique coaching service is particularly beneficial for leaders with strong content expertise, but less experience and success fine-tuning internal and external communication, and intra-personal relationship skills.
This includes on-camera video coaching with extensive practice and feedback.
We work with organizational teams that are committed to improving individual and overall team effectiveness. We incorporate a unique focus on team communications and decision making.
We use assessment tools to identify the most effective communication style for individual team members and the most effective way to ensure team member agreement on goals—and their alignment on behaviors needed to reach the goals.
Group coaching allows organizations to provide the benefit of individual executive coaching to a group of leaders, such as rising leaders, new managers, or women leaders, at a significantly lower cost. This scalable approach provides participants with coaching and the combined power of peer-to-peer learning and development.
Depending upon the group, we include a mix of 360-degree personal feedback, focused development plans, and in-person, telephone, and live virtual group coaching sessions.