Applicants must have an undergraduate or equivalent degree and a minimum of 8 years of work experience.
Admission Process Overview
1. Admissions Process
Step One: Submission of application and supporting documents to the SKK GSB online application.
Step Two: Admission Interview. Once prospective students submit the application, SKK GSB will review it and arrange for an admission interview. All interviews are individually conducted in English. Applicants who are contacted for interviews are asked to submit specified admission documents on or prior to the interview date.
2. Rolling Admission
SKK GSB has a rolling admissions policy for the MBA program. Applicants can submit their applications and admission documents at any time during the application period. Applications are accepted from September 23 to May 15 for the August entrance. SKK GSB reviews applications and holds admission interviews in any given week throughout the application period, and will notify the result of their applications typically within one to two weeks after the interview. Admitted students are required to submit a deposit to confirm their enrollment. The application period may end early if the entering class is filled.
To be submitted online:
1.Application Form (No essay, study plan and English test score) Please log in to the "online application system" to write the application.
2. Documents to be attached
- A copy of your diploma or certification of graduation
--For universities in Korea: certification of graduation (Korean)
--For overseas universities: a copy of diploma (English)
- Academic transcripts (English)
- Resume (English)
- Future CEO scholarship application (optional)
Future CEO Scholarship applicants only ()
Incoming class scholarship applicants don't need to submit the scholarship application.
- Original documents need to be submitted to SKK GSB on the interview date.
- You can download the resume and scholarship application forms on the online application system.
- Executive MBA program applicants do not need to submit the English test score to apply for the program.
- To be registered on the IU Kelley School system, admitted Executive MBA applicants need to take IETLS or iBT test before the program commencement.
To be submitted on the date of the interview:
1. Two sets of the certificate of graduation and academic transcript
'Set 1' for SKK GSB
- A certificate of graduation (Korean)
(For overseas university degree: a copy of diploma in English)
- An academic transcript (English)
'Set 2' for Indiana University Kelley School of Business
For Korean university graduates:
- Two certificates of graduation: one in Korean and the other in English
- Two academic transcripts: one in Korean and the other in English
For overseas university graduates:
Two copies of diploma: one in English and the other in the local language
* Please seal the Set 2 documents separately.
2. Certificate of employment & certificate of career
- Please submit the certificate(s) regarding your most recent two work experiences.
- If you have worked for one company only, please submit the certificate of employment only.
3. Resume or curriculum vitae (English)
4. Two copies of passport
1. Affidavit of support (company-sponsored only) Download
2. TOEFL or IELTS (academic) test score (within validity date)
3. GMAT or GRE (within validity date)
Institution code: GMAT B7S-F2-24, TOEFL and GRE: 8713
4. Future CEO scholarship application
Executive MBA Program Tuition (2020)
|Term||Amount (Unit: KRW) ||Registration Period|
Tuition is subject to change every year. The information above is based on 2020 tuition. Tuition includes all expenses except for the entrance fee, airline tickets, accommodation costs. (Three international residency programs are mandatory.)
The MBA program offers scholarships to select self-sponsored students based on their overall evaluation results during the admission process. No additional scholarships are awarded after enrollment.
The following resources are available to assist students with financial aid:
Indiana Kelley–SKK GSB Executive MBA students are high-level managers, directors, and executives looking to move into senior leadership positions. With diverse industry and functional backgrounds such as manufacturing, finance, IT, government, and sales and services, they all aspire to become professional business leaders of tomorrow by sharing experiences, engaging new skills, and building networks with other professionals on campus every week.
Female Students: 41%
International Students: 9%
|Background By Industry|
Meet Our Alumni
Learn more about our Indiana Kelley–SKK GSB EMBA alumni.