The Kelley School has been providing successful customized programs for a wide range of corporate partners worldwide for more than 25 years. The Kelley School's collaborative, innovative, and flexible approaches to curriculum design are traits that are at the very core of high-performing educational partnerships. Corporations and organizations partner with Kelley to develop leaders, focus employee skills, and enter new markets.
Our Corporate Programs
- Booz Allen Hamilton: Booz Allen offers its employees an opportunity to earn a certificate in business analytics through its partnership with the Kelley School.
- GE Appliances, Haier: GE Appliances, Haier partners with Kelley to offer an online MBA to foster personal development and professional advancement for high-potential employees.
- General Motors: The online MBA General Motors designed with Kelley provides an in-depth knowledge of standard business topics plus material developed specifically to enable employees to grow within the company.
- Ingersoll-Rand: A longtime partner, Ingersoll-Rand offers employees an online MBA, choosing the Kelley School of Business because of the school's leadership in online education.
- NFL Players Association: A winning team—the Kelley School is the National Football League's Players Association's partner for creating customized graduate business education programs for current and former NFL players.
- Raytheon Technologies: Raytheon Technologies offers its employees multiple graduate degree options through its partnership with Kelley, including an online MBA and several specialty online MS degrees.