Areas of Expertise
Business Sustainability, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Innovation, and Disruptive Technology
- PhD in Business Administration (Operations and Supply Chain Management), Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario
- MBA, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario
- BA in International Politics and Relations, University of Western Ontario
- HBA, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- Was the PI on over 16 grants, that were awarded over $21 Million total ($9 million from public sources and $12 from private institutions)
- IU Trailblazer Award
- Selected Contributor, World Economic Forum
- Lilly Alumni MBA Teaching Excellence Award, (three times)
- Indiana University Trustees Teaching Award Winner
- Top 40 Business Professors Under 40 by the Poets & Quants
- MBA Teaching Award Winner, Kelley School of Business, (three times)
- Top 40 under 40, Indiana Business Journal
- IMBA, Full Time MBA, Teaching Excellence Award, IE Business School, (eleven awards overall)
- Finalist Nominee for Professor of the Year for the Economist Intelligence Unit
- Selected as Professor of the Week by the Financial Times
- Guest Host - CNBC Worldwide Exchange, CNBC
- Awaysheh, A., Bonet, R., and Ortega, J. (2023). Performance feedback and productivity: Evidence from a field experiment. Production and Operations Management, 32(1), 98-115.
- Awaysheh, A., Jacobs, B., and Narayanan, S. (2023). Learning to Reduce Industrial Water Consumption. Production and Operations Management, in press.
- Ketokivi, M., Bromiley, P., and Awaysheh, A. (2021). Making Theoretically Informed Choices in Specifying Panel-Data Models. Production and Operations Management Journal, 30(7), 2069-2076.
- Awaysheh, A., Heron, R. A., Perry, T., and Wilson, J. I. (2020). On the Relation Between CSR and Financial Performance. Strategic Management Journal, 41(6), 965-987 (lead article).
Edited on November 16, 2023