Areas of Expertise
Humanitarian Operations Management, Online Platforms, Supply Chain of Information Goods
- Ph.D., Supply Chain Management, Arizona State University, 2018
- B.S., Accountancy and Supply Chain Management, Arizona State University, 2013
- Indiana University, 2021-present
- University of Tennessee, 2018-2021
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- Best Paper Award, Humanitarian Operations Track, POMS 2021
- Best Paper Award Finalist, Chan Hahn Best Paper Award, AOM 2019
- Yoo, E., Rabinovich, E., Gu, B. (2020). The growth of follower networks on social media platforms for humanitarian operations. Production and Operations Management, 29(12), 2696-2715.
- Yoo, E., Gu, B., Rabinovich, E. (2019). Diffusion on social media platforms: A point process model for interaction among similar content. Journal of Management Information Systems, 36(4), 1105-1141.
- Yoo, E., Rand, W., Eftekhar, M., Rabinovich, E. (2016). Evaluating information diffusion speed and its determinants in social media networks during humanitarian crises. Journal of Operations Management, 45, 123-133.
Edited on October 5, 2021